On August 5, leaders from WeRISE, City of Westerville, Westerville Pubic Library, and Westerville City Schools met to discuss how to move towards racial equity in Westerville.
Pictured here from left to right:
- Renée Thompson, WeRISE Executive Director
- Aneeza Pasha-Stamm, Westerville Public Library Equity & Development Specialist
- Jonathan Bentley, City of Westerville Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Director
- Vashitta Johnson, WeRISE Board President
- Colleen Moidu, WeRISE Board Member
- Cynthia DeVese, Westerville City Schools Educational Equity Coordinator